GoTitleFree™ – Business Benchmark Terms and Conditions
Terms Applicable to the GoTitleFree™ – Business Benchmark Terms and Conditions:
“GoTitleFree™” the trademarked campaign commencing September 2018.
“Benchmark” – The GoTitleFree framework for measuring the extent to which organisations are
conducting all aspects of their business and purpose without the use of/ reliance on marital status
“Your organisation” – The organisation who is named as the purchaser of the Benchmark or
subscription package on the relevant invoice and any staff, employees or directors exercising their
functions on behalf of the organisation.
“Intellectual Property” All copyright and rights in the nature of copyright subsisting in the Benchmark
and any other Intellectual Property rights that may subsist in the Benchmark in any part of the world to
which GoTitleFree is, or may become, entitled.
This Agreement sets out the terms for your organisation to access and use the Benchmark and shall
commence on the date that Stella Sutcliffe [Founder of GoTitleFree] receives payment in full under
this Agreement and shall continue for 12 months when it shall expire automatically without notice.
Thereafter, your organisation agrees that it will make a further payment to Stella Sutcliffe to continue
using the Benchmark and if no such payment is made, your organisation agrees to cease to use the
1) GoTitleFree shall provide access to the Benchmark, and, where appropriate, the provision of any
reporting and/or verification with reasonable skill and care and that any agreed services provided by
GoTitleFree in support of the Benchmark shall be delivered by appropriately experienced, trained
and/or qualified personnel.
2) To receive your Benchmark score you must submit your PDF self-assessment to
firstname.lastname@example.org upon which you will receive your score and personal report within 14 working
Some elements of the Benchmark are weighted and we do not disclose the methodology to the
weighting, although we indicate which elements are weighted.
3) Your organisation shall make payment for access to the Benchmark prior to receipt of the
Benchmark PDF or access to associated Benchmark services.
Your organisation agrees that GoTitleFree has no liability under this Agreement prior to payment.
4) By accepting these terms and receiving access to the Benchmark your organisation agrees to pay
the associated fee in full.
5) Your organisation agrees to exercise reasonable skill and care in its dealings with GoTitleFree
under this Agreement.
6) GoTitleFree shall not at any time, disclose to any person confidential information provided as part
of the Benchmark. Testimonials and commentary may be sought and used only with your
organisation’s approval. Trends and overall organisational statistics relating to the Benchmark may be
published and referred to only in eventualities where no participating organisation is identifiable.
7) GoTitleFree will your store your data on our secure system in compliance with all applicable
requirements of any data protection legislation from time to time in force in the UK including the Data
Protection Act 2018 or any successor legislation, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation
8) Stella Sutcliffe is the owner of the Benchmark and grants your organisation a non-exclusive licence
to use the Intellectual Property represented within the Benchmark and reproduce written or electronic
materials produced for your organisation’s internal use under this Agreement.
9) Your organisation is permitted to print off copies of the Benchmark and may download extracts of
any page(s) for use solely within your organisation.
9) Your organisation may not adapt the Benchmark or use any illustrations, photographs, video or
audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text on any materials or
10) Your organisation must not use any part of the content of the Benchmark outside of your
organisation, or for commercial purposes, without obtaining a licence to do so from GoTitleFree.
11) Your organisation shall immediately notify GoTitleFree of any actual, suspected or threatened
infringement of the Intellectual Property.
12) GoTitleFree does not grant your organisation permission to sub-licence or assign its licence to a
13) GoTitleFree assets its Moral Rights under Chapter 4 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act
1988 to be identified as the author of the Benchmark.
14) Your organisation agrees that in respect of any breaches of this Agreement by GoTitleFree, its
total liability (including costs) as a result of this Agreement shall not exceed twice the Benchmark fee.
15) Any amendment of this Agreement or any of its terms, conditions or provisions shall be effective
only if made in writing and signed by both parties.
16) This Agreement shall be construed and the relations between the parties determined in
accordance with the laws of England & Wales and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English
17) Unless it expressly states otherwise, this agreement does not give rise to any rights under the
Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement
Go Title Free needs your support.
Join the network of businesses who are going 'Title Free'.
Terms | Privacy
| Website by Coding creed